logo logo

Fly Ash Moisture Fly Ash Moisture Gauge

Fly ash is another term for pulverised fuel ash pfa, used to describe the fine ash carried out with the flue gases from a furnace during the combustion process in the uk, pfa is the preferred term to describe this ash but fly ash is widely used throughout the rest of the world to refer to coal-fired power station ash and in all european standards.